Wednesday, September 26, 2007

(:

helloooooos!
yeap,
changed my blog.
hmms.
watched rougue assasin with my parents on sunday.
hmms.
quite nice,
bud weird ending.
hahahahs.
very complicating, though.
bud still,
not bad.

went for lunch with dear jiamin,
thn went to sch,
had chats with tchrs,
thn fetched wendaye babes,
and left for brandon's frnd's place for mahjong.
jiamin went to chalet.
played mahjong,
my lucky babes was thr,
which helped me win 24 bucks.
thnks a lot babes!
(:
thn sy came,
took my place,
and i went to meet sharon and nicholas.
ate peranakan food at bugis.
not nice.
):
thn went to brandon's place,
played cards with him and shaun.
hahahs.
i kept laughing, and laughing,
like, i can't stop.
thn shaun and brandon keep scolding me,
telling me to stop laughing.
hahas.
thn they said if i choked on my saliva,
they'll will rly laugh.
LOL.
thn i kicked brandon,
thn shaun said if i missed,
and my foot goes into his mouth,
thn he chokes on my foot,
he'll laugh evn harder.
hahahahahs.
after tht ker came ovr,
and i left.

tues i went lunch with mum,
thn went for some shopping,
bought a lot,
quite a lot.
hhahahas.
met up with jey afterwards,
did manicure,
bought this voucher,
thn jey, teresa, huihui and zy wanted to watch no reservation,
at jurong point.
i don't think i can get home in time if i watched a movie,
so i went ovr to brandon's place.
thr was shaun, leonard, and cheewhye.
i don't knw hw to spell cheewhye's name.
hahahs.
anyways,
they were playing monopoly.
hahahahs.
they were damn funny.
thn i left in the midst of their game,
cause i have to get home.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
i hate this curfew thng.
totally ruins all the fun.
which leads me to a BORING life.
NO LIFE.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: