Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WOAH!

yeap,
i haven't been updating my blog.
always been wanting to update,
bud i'm seriously so tired.
evrytime i have fun,
or am damn fckd up,
i always wna blog you knw.
bud once i reach home,
i hit th showers,
and *BOOM*,
off to bed.
i can't evn bother to switch on my com.
bud nw,
i'm using my bro's psp!
thnks bro,
love you deep deep!
it's his birthday tdy,
bud he's in army.
i miss him so muchhhhh!
although he's always bossing me arnd,
bud he thinks abt me too.
he helps me get stuff,
he lends me his stuff,
we keep secrets tgt,
it's like,
a special bonding, you knw.
like, we quarrel a lot and all,
bud we're so worried abt each other all th time.
and he's getting rly sick.
take care of yourself, bro!
I LOVE YOU. [:
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
thnks for th mp3,
th phone,
th psp,
blah blah blah.
heees.
bud nw,
i can't connect th freakking psp to th com la.
have to ask my dear,
my love,
HUA JIA MIN.
she has one psp too,
i think she can help me. (:

alright,
i'm still very busy nw,
esp EC week.
bud evryone's been so fun!
th DCS ppl are damn fun.
hahahas.

and also met up with babes tdy.
WENDAYE babes.
hahahas.
i'm gng to choir on wednesday!
hopefully i can make it.



LOVE LOVE!

No comments: