Thursday, November 20, 2008

HYPO-SLUT.

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source to the scandalous lives of HER elite.

Ok, I'm just so hooked on to that phrase. Anyways, I'm here, blogging at 2am because I just finished watching Episode 11 of GGS2, & V sucks to the core. I can't believe her. First, she gets N, who told her that he hasn't heard from her since like, forever. & asked if V would like to hang out together with him sometime. Then she's so happy and all because she has NOT forgotten him. Then, she goes to Humphrey's for Thanksgiving dinner & sees J. One side, V's saying to J about how friendship is much more important than a guy who comes in between, whom is N, and then she starts getting jealous and all when she saw the letter N sent J, which J herself has NOT even read yet! J doesn't even know there's actually a LETTER for her from him! OMFG, GET OVER IT, V! Big time spoiler. GETTING TO FREAKIN' HOT RIGHT NOW!

Actually, this reminds me of someone. HAHA. Ok now, let's not go there.






You know you love me, honey.
xoxo, -biteherlips. (:

No comments: